The accounting practices and tax provisions that affect contractors and construction companies are unique, and you can’t afford to have your auditor or tax advisor learning the industry on your time. Overlooking valuable tax breaks can cost you money, and poor accounting practices can impact your company’s financial stability.
The KraftCPAs Construction Industry Team knows how to get the job done for contractors. We have experience serving a wide spectrum of the industry, including general and specialty contractors and home builders.
We’ve done almost everything—from helping start-up contractors get their business license, to auditing construction companies with revenues in excess of $300 million. We have decades of experience that we can put to work for you. Services include, but are not limited to:
- audited or reviewed financial statements for licensing, bonding and lending requirements
- tax planning and compliance
- outsourced accounting
- contract cost compliance
- assistance with financing
- consultation regarding licensing
- succession and exit planning
- transaction advisory services
- business valuations
- fraud investigation
- cost segregation studies
- information security assessments
Actively involved in the industry we serve, we are proud members of: