At KraftCPAs, we’ve been the trusted advisors for some of Nashville’s family-owned businesses for generations. When Joe Kraft founded our firm in 1958, many of our small business clients were first-generation entrepreneurs. Through the decades we’ve assisted those businesses through the challenges that often accompany growth and transition of ownership.
We’ve learned how family dynamics can affect financial management decisions and how, as an experienced, unbiased third party, we can help resolve many of the complex issues family businesses must face.
We have the services you need and a team that’s experienced in working with multiple generations of owners. In addition to traditional audit, accounting and tax, our consulting services for family businesses include:
- Succession & exit planning including if, when and how the next generation will assume ownership and leadership of the family business
- Assistance in locating/evaluating/negotiating with capital sources to provide the next generation with the capital to purchase the business without depleting working capital
- Estate tax planning strategies specially designed to achieve your personal and family business objectives
- Business valuations – essential to proper estate planning for a family business and in structuring buy/sell agreements among owners
- Benefits consulting to design the right retirement and benefit plans to achieve the results you desire for your family members and other company employees
- Personal financial planning including tax planning, retirement planning, investment planning, wealth management and risk management