Entrepreneurial and Small Businesses
When you dreamed of owning your own business, you likely had a lifestyle in mind. And it probably didn’t involve debits, credits, payroll, and taxes. No doubt, accounting and tax work can take the fun out of owning a business. Plus, these time-consuming activities can distract owners from core business functions like product development, sales, and customer service.
Small Business Experience
Since 1958, we’ve been helping entrepreneurs and established business owners in the creation and preservation of business value and personal wealth. KraftCPAs has a professional staff that is devoted to small businesses — those companies that are owner-operated — whether they are start-ups with big plans for the future or mature businesses that provide the autonomy and lifestyle that many small business owners desire. We serve both types of entrepreneurs — those who plan to operate their business for life and others who plan to grow rapidly and monetize their investment.
Our goal is not only to keep you out of trouble with the IRS, but also to help you achieve your business and personal financial goals, so you can still do the things you love and enjoy owning a business. Clients of all shapes and sizes, from sole proprietors to multi-million dollar businesses, rely on our entrepreneurial services team for accounting, tax, and business advice. No cookie-cutter approach here! We develop an individualized service plan that meets each client’s needs and budget
Accounting and Tax Services
Outsourcing is the smart and cost-effective way to get top quality accounting and tax work without adding employees to the payroll. Our services, which range from the basics to specialized engagements, include:
- Maintaining accounts payable
- Maintaining general ledger and journals
- Preparing budgets, cash projections, and forecasts
- Assisting with loan applications and negotiations
- Adjusting and closing the books
- Training or assisting your internal staff with accounting procedures and software
- Establishing accounting policies and procedures
- Preparing individual and business tax returns (federal, state, local, and payroll)
- Advising on planning and management matters
- Providing an interim/contract controller or CFO
- Compiling, reviewing, and auditing financial statements
- Assisting with accounting software selection, implementation, training, and support
QuickBooks ProAdvisors and Advanced ProAdvisors
You may already be using QuickBooks to complete various tasks such as entering sales receipts, tracking expenses, preparing and sending invoices, and preparing of basic financial statements and reports. But are you maximizing the use of your QuickBooks software? Let the KraftCPAs team of QuickBooks ProAdvisors and Advanced ProAdvisors show you how to get the most bang for your buck. KraftCPAs can provide individualized QuickBooks training at your office or ours. We also support several other accounting software programs, including PeachTree and Microsoft Dynamics.
We Can Grow With You
KraftCPAs has evolved over more than six decades to meet the changing needs of our clients. Our specialized consulting services include: