Danetta Allen, a senior manager with the KraftCPAs entrepreneurial services group, has more than 11 years of experience in public accounting. Throughout her career, Danetta has worked extensively with closely held businesses in a variety of industries. A majority of her clients have been and remain in the construction and real estate industry. Her duties include CFO/controller outsourcing, financial statement preparation, tax services, including planning and a variety of project based consulting services. Danetta works closely with our clients and their staff to answer their questions and provide assistance as needed throughout the year.
Professional and Community Service
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Associated Builders & Contractors, Greater Tennessee Chapter
- Associated General Contractors, Middle Tennessee Branch, Treasurer
- Rebuilding Together Nashville, Board Member, Treasurer, Finance Committee Member & Finance Committee Chair