Danetta Allen is a member with the entrepreneurial services group at KraftCPAs. She is responsible for planning and executing engagements, building client relationships, and managing and reviewing the work of the ESG team.
Danetta’s duties include CFO/controller outsourcing, financial statement preparation, tax planning, and tax compliance services, as well as project-based consulting services. She works closely with clients and their staff to answer their questions and provide assistance as needed throughout the year.
Throughout her career, Danetta has worked extensively with closely held businesses in a variety of industries, though a majority of her clients are in the construction and real estate industries.
Danetta has more than 15 years of experience in public accounting. Danetta previously worked for Fox, Kolb & Associates PLLC, which merged with Kraft in 2014.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Associated Builders and Contractors, Greater Tennessee Chapter
- Associated General Contractors, Middle Tennessee Branch, Treasurer
- Rebuilding Together Nashville, Former Board Member and Treasurer