Banks and Financial Institutions
Financial institutions know the importance of long-term personalized relationships, the advantages of working with people with shared values, and the benefits of deep industry knowledge and experience.
The KraftCPAs financial institutions team is dedicated to meeting the needs of our financial institutions clients, which range from start-ups to publicly traded companies across the Southeastern U.S.
We strive to seamlessly become part of your team, providing not only high-quality services, but also proactive advice and a creative approach to problem solving.
While some firms fulfill only the minimum requirements for an engagement, we look for opportunities to add value to your operations. We are passionate about helping you achieve your goals.
As a CPA firm, we must comply with strict regulatory guidelines, so you can be certain our services will be conducted in accordance with the highest professional standards.
Our team includes professionals who focus on providing banks with traditional audit, tax, and accounting services, as well as regulatory compliance, technology, and various other specialized consulting services. Several team members have also held roles with financial institutions and the TDFI.
Committed to improving our existing knowledge and understanding of the industry, we stay on top of the legislation and regulations affecting our financial institution clients and receive specialized continuing education annually.
Our team members hold almost two dozen professional certifications that are directly related to the financial institutions industry.
KraftCPAs is uniquely qualified to meet your financial management needs. In addition to traditional audit, accounting, and tax services, we also provide a variety of specialized services to help you achieve and maintain profitability while complying with applicable laws and regulations.
We realize our work must not only meet your needs, but it must also satisfy the examiners. Because of our vast experience with financial institutions, we are knowledgeable about the industry and familiar with examiners’ expectations. In fact, we know and speak with examiners on a regular basis.
- External audit
- Internal audit
- Compliance reviews
- Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) Act documentation and testing
- Tax planning and compliance
- Start-up assistance and filings
- Help with regulatory issues
- Loan reviews and grading systems
- Employee benefit plan audits
- Goodwill and core deposit studies
- Interest rate risk assessments
- Outsourced accounting
- Merger and acquisition assistance
- Forensic accounting
- Compliant managed IT services
- Security information and event management
- Security operations center
- Managed cyber security services
- Breach prevention security platform
- Security awareness training
- Compliant cloud computing
- Virtual CIO
Risk Assurance and Advisory Services
- Network and cybersecurity
- Internal audit
- IT audit
- System and organization controls (SOC) attestation
- SOX compliance
- ATM audit
- PCI compliance
- FFIEC audit
Outsourced Special Assets Services
Single Borrower Credit Services
- Review and advise on existing recovery plans
- Develop recovery plans
- Provide situational advice
- Estimate potential recovery and reserve
Portfolio Management Services
- Identify weaknesses in staffing, structure, and organization dynamics
- Develop changes to improve early identification of problem credits
Portfolio Review Services
- Review special assets for appropriate plans of action and recovery estimates
- Review all credits for unidentified watch list and special assets loans
- Review effectiveness of credit rating systems and special assets management