Michael Davis is a member (owner) in the KraftCPAs assurance services department. As such, he is responsible for building and maintaining client relationships, overseeing the work of engagement teams, reviewing ongoing work, approving final reports, and presenting our work to management and board members.
As member-in-charge of the KraftCPAs financial institutions industry team, Michael performs external audits and reviews, internal audits, compliance engagements, loan reviews, Sarbanes-Oxley implementation, enterprise risk management (ERM assessments), trust department audits, and other consulting engagements for the firm’s clients in the financial institutions industry.
Michael has been with KraftCPAs since beginning his career as an intern with the firm in 1997.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants
- TSCPA Financial Institutions Committee
- The Institute of Internal Auditors
- Risk Management Association
- Tennessee Bankers Association
- TBA Government Relations Committee