Professional Service Firms
Being in the professional services industry ourselves, we realize that time is money. When professionals spend time on accounting, tax, technology implementation, or other non-core business functions, they lose valuable time that could be devoted to clients. We work with a variety of professional services providers and help manage their business functions so they can concentrate on the work that they love.
Our clients include law firms, architects, engineers, public relations and advertising firms, personal and sports training professionals, management companies, and a wide range of other service providers. Our level of support is just as diverse and based on each client’s specific needs and other internal resources. How much we do is up to you.
- Outsourced accounting services
- Tax planning and compliance
- IT implementation and on-going support
- Interim financial management
- M&A assistance and transaction advisory services
- Wealth management
- Employee benefits plan services
- Litigation support, dispute resolution, and forensic accounting
- Assurance services