Jerry A. Moss is a member (owner) in KraftCPAs. As the member-in-charge of the tax services department, Jerry oversees quality control and administration for the firm’s tax practice. He is also responsible for building and maintaining client relationships, overseeing the work of engagement teams, reviewing ongoing tax planning and compliance work, approving final tax returns, and presenting our work to clients’ management teams and boards of directors.
Jerry has extensive experience in the taxation of corporations and pass-through entities, including S corporations, general partnerships, limited partnerships, and limited liability companies. His experience also includes tax services for U.S. subsidiaries of foreign-owned companies and U.S. companies operating abroad. He also handles multi-state tax matters, business transition/continuity planning, and client representation before the IRS and other tax authorities. His industry experience is vast, but he focuses primarily on clients in the construction, real estate, manufacturing/wholesale/distribution (MWD), and entertainment sectors.
Prior to joining KraftCPAs in 2005, Jerry was a senior tax manager with a national accounting firm where he worked extensively with their construction clients. He has worked in public accounting since 1996.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts
- Construction Financial Management Association
- Associated General Contractors of Tennessee
- Associated Builders and Contractors, Inc.
- Downtown Nashville Lions Club
- Construction Financial Management Association, Board of Directors
- Associated General Contractors of Tennessee, Middle Tennessee Branch, Board of Directors
- Downtown Nashville Lions Club, President
- Safe Haven Family Shelter, Board of Directors
Other Professional Accomplishments
- Frequent presenter on the Tax Cuts & Jobs Act (Tax Reform)
- Presenter on various financial topics at events for the Associated General Contractors, the Construction Financial Management Association, and the Associated Builders & Contractors Inc.