Jerry Moss, the member-in-charge of KraftCPAs’ tax department, provides tax planning and compliance services for a variety of the firm’s clients. He has worked in public accounting since 1996 and has extensive experience in taxation of corporations and pass-through entities, including S-corporations, general partnerships, limited partnerships and limited liability companies. His experience includes tax services for U.S. subsidiaries of foreign-owned companies and U.S. companies operating abroad. He also handles multi-state tax matters, business transition and continuity planning, client representation before the IRS and other tax authorities.
Prior to joining KraftCPAs in 2005, Jerry was a senior tax manager with Crowe Chizek and Company, LLC. He has managed tax engagements for a variety of clients including contractors, developers, distributors, and manufacturers.
Professional and Community Service
- Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants (TSCPA), Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Member
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts (NACVA), Member
- Construction Financial Management Association, Board of Directors
- Associated General Contractors, Former Board of Directors
- Associated Builders and Contractors, Inc., Member
- Safe Haven Family Shelter, Former Board Member
- Downtown Nashville Lion’s Club, President