Amy Thompson has been with KraftCPAs since 1999. A member (owner) in the entrepreneurial services group, Amy works with small to mid-size businesses to help ensure that their financial information is captured and presented in a way that is useful to management as a decision-making tool. Amy works closely with our clients and their staff to take care of their needs, answer questions or provide software assistance.
Amy has worked with various industries, including real estate, manufacturing, healthcare and pharmaceuticals, entertainment, retail, hospitality, and advertising. She has worked with numerous software packages and is particularly experienced and proficient with Microsoft Dynamics GP (formerly Great Plains) and Intuit QuickBooks software programs, which many of our clients use for their in-house accounting functions.
Professional and Community Service
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Member
- Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants (TSCPA), Member
- Park Center, Board of Directors and Treasurer
- Middle Tennessee Arthritis Foundation, Leadership Council
- Nashville Area Chamber of Commerce, Small Business Council, Member
Other Professional Accomplishments
- Trained in performance measurement and management, which gives her a skill set to assist businesses in reaching their strategic goals