Amy Thompson is a member-in-charge in the entrepreneurial services group at KraftCPAs. In addition to overseeing quality control and administration for the practice, Amy is responsible for building and maintaining client relationships, managing and reviewing the work of engagement teams, and presenting completed projects to clients.
Amy works extensively with small to mid-sized businesses across multiple industries, including manufacturing, entertainment, hospitality, real estate, healthcare, pharmaceuticals, retail, and advertising. Her background in performance measurement and management is critical to helping her clients establish and reach strategic goals. She also works with entrepreneurs to record and maximize financial data as a decision-making tool.
Amy has extensive experience with multiple accounting-related software packages and is particularly proficient in the Microsoft Dynamics GP and QuickBooks programs. Those tools are utilized by many clients for in-house accounting functions.
Amy has been with KraftCPAs since her professional career began in 1999.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Nashville Entrepreneur Center
- Park Center, Board of Directors Chair
- Middle Tennessee Arthritis Foundation, Leadership Council
- Nashville Area Chamber of Commerce, Small Business Council
- Park Center, Treasurer, Second Vice Chair, First Vice Chair