Jared King is a member in the assurance services department of KraftCPAs. He is responsible for planning and executing engagements, building client relationships, managing and reviewing the work of other team members, and preparing and presenting reports to clients.
Jared performs a variety of services, including external audits, reviews, and agreed-upon procedures for clients in the construction, real estate, and manufacturing/wholesale/distribution (MWD) industries. His clients include many that have multi-state locations and/or are subsidiaries of foreign-owned companies. He also works with nonprofit organizations and a variety of commercial entities. In addition, Jared is a member of the firm’s employee benefits practice and manages the audits of several benefit plans.
As a registered qualified peer reviewer, Jared is an integral part of our firm’s peer review practice where he and the team evaluate other CPA firms’ system of quality control for their accounting and auditing practice.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Harpeth Conservancy, Treasurer
- Carolina Mountain Club, Appalachian Trail Section Maintainer
- Williamson County Young Leaders Council, Class of 2015
- Historic Nashville Inc., Treasurer
- Waves Inc., Secretary and Treasurer