Jared King is a senior manager in the assurance services department of KraftCPAs. As such, he is responsible for planning and executing engagements, building client relationships, and managing/reviewing the work of other team members, as well as preparing and presenting reports to clients.
Jared has experience with external audits and reviews, due diligence, and System and Organization Controls (SOC) examinations. As a member of the firm’s manufacturing/wholesale/distribution (MWD) industry team, Jared works extensively with manufacturers and distributors, including several U.S. subsidiaries of foreign-owned companies. He also works with not-for-profit organizations and a variety of commercial entities. In addition, Jared is a member of the firm’s employee benefits practice and manages the audits of several benefit plans.
Furthermore, as a registered qualified peer reviewer, Jared is an integral part of our firm’s peer review practice where he and the team evaluate other CPA firms’ system of quality control for their accounting and auditing practice.
Jared began his public accounting career with KraftCPAs in 2004.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Waves, Inc., Board of Directors
- Harpeth Conservancy, Treasurer
- Williamson County Young Leaders Council, Class of 2015
- Historic Nashville, Inc., Treasurer