Kraft Healthcare Consulting LLC president Scott Mertie has been appointed to the board of directors for the Nashville Health Care Council for 2020-2021. Scott is one of 15 new members chosen for the board.
Robert A. Frist Jr., chairman and CEO, HealthStream, continues a two-year term as chairman of the board. David Dill, president and CEO, LifePoint Health, will assume the role of vice chair.
The Nashville Health Care Council is a premier association of industry leaders founded in 1995. The council’s mission, according to its website, is to inspire global collaboration to improve health care by serving as a catalyst for leadership and innovation.
The full list of new members appointed to the 2020-2021 council’s board of directors:
- Diana Allen, President and CEO, The SSI Group, LLC
- Jeffrey R. Balser, M.D., President and CEO, Vanderbilt University Medical Center & Dean, Vanderbilt University School of Medicine
- Ashby Burks, Shareholder, Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz PC
- Allen Fisher, Managing Director, Global Head of Healthcare, MUFG
- Terry Hardesty, Managing Partner-Nashville, Deloitte and Touche LLP
- Tim Hingtgen, President and COO, Community Health Systems
- Jordan Kendig, Director, Leadership and Organizational Development, HCA Healthcare (Leadership Health Care Board Chair)
- Scott Mertie, President, Kraft Healthcare Consulting LLC
- William Mkanta, M.D., Professor & Head of Department, Western Kentucky University
- Bruce Moore Jr., President-Operations and Service Lines Group, HCA Healthcare
- Leif M. Murphy, President and CEO, Team Health
- Rosemary Plorin, President and CEO, Lovell Communications
- Chris Rogers, Managing Director, Finance Healthcare Practice, Ziegler Investment Banking Corporation
- Allison Scripps, Director of Operations, Quality Care Partnership, BlueCross BlueShield of Tennessee (Fellows Class 2020)
- Mark Seitz, President and CEO, National Distribution & Contracting Inc.
Kraft Healthcare Consulting is an affiliate of KraftCPAs.