Spencer Mercer is a member-in-charge with the tax services team of KraftCPAs in Chattanooga. He is responsible for building and maintaining client relationships, as well as overseeing the daily operations of the Chattanooga location.
Spencer has extensive experience with tax research, planning, consulting, and compliance, including consulting on international tax matters at both the corporate and individual levels and assisting clients with corporate asset and stock acquisitions and dispositions. He works proactively with clients to develop an intimate understanding of their business and personal objectives to help them achieve their goals.
Spencer’s client base consists of individuals, corporations, and pass-through entities in a broad variety of industries, particularly manufacturing/wholesale/distribution (MWD) and construction.
Spencer began his career in public accounting with KraftCPAs in 2009.
- Chattanooga Area Chamber, Executive Circle Member
- Chattanooga Regional Manufacturers Association
- Associated General Contractors of East Tennessee
- University of Tennessee Chattanooga Accounting Advisory Board
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants