Scott Nalley is a member in the risk assurance & advisory services practice at KraftCPAs. As such, he is responsible for planning and executing engagements, building client relationships, and managing/reviewing the work of other team members, as well as preparing and presenting reports to clients’ management and boards of directors.
Scott primarily focuses on providing internal audit and internal control consulting services, as well as System and Organization Controls (SOC) attestation examinations. His other areas of experience include risk assessments, network security assessments, network vulnerability assessments, IT audit, data privacy compliance, and risk management, as well as designing, implementing, and testing controls on assurance engagements.
Scott works extensively with our clients in the manufacturing/wholesale/distribution (MWD), government, and utility industries. He also works with several clients in the technology, healthcare, and professional services industries.
Professional and Community Service
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Member
- Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants (TSCPA), Member
- The Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA), Member, Academic Relations Committee
- Leadership Health Care (an affiliate of the Nashville Health Care Council), Member
- Tennessee State University, Accounting Advisory Board
- Rebuilding Together Nashville, Past Board President and Treasurer