Mark Patterson, a member (owner) with KraftCPAs and co-practice leader of the KraftCPAs manufacturing, wholesale, distribution (MWD) industry team, has been working in public accounting since 1985. Prior to joining KraftCPAs, he worked with local and national public accounting firms. Mark’s responsibilities include tax research and planning, reviewing income tax returns and supervising tax professionals. He provides tax compliance and planning for middle-market companies and their owners.
Mark has experience with the manufacturing, transportation and service industries including tax consulting and compliance for American subsidiaries of foreign owned companies. His expertise has helped numerous clients reduce their tax burden through the identification of various state and federal tax credits, deductions and other incentives, including but not limited to the Tennessee Jobs Tax Credit, the federal research and development (R&D) credit, IC-DISC for exporters, the domestic manufacturing deduction and cost segregation studies.
Professional and Community Service
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Member
- Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants (TSCPA), Member
- Manufacturing CPAs (a subsidiary of The Rainmaker Alliances), Member
- Tennessee Federal Tax Institute, Secretary & Board Member
- Monroe Harding, Inc., Finance Committee Chair
- Phantom Regiment Drum and Bugle Corps, Treasurer & Board Member
- Tennessee Chamber of Commerce & Industry, Board of Directors
- TN Federal Tax Institute, President & Board Member
- Monroe Harding, Finance Committee Member