Ken Youngstead is a member (owner) in the assurance services department of KraftCPAs. As such, he is responsible for building and maintaining client relationships, overseeing the work of engagement teams, reviewing ongoing work, approving final reports, and presenting our work to clients’ management teams and boards of directors.
Ken is the co-practice leader of our not-for-profit industry team. He works extensively with clients who operate on a not-for-profit basis, including those that are subject to Governmental Auditing Standards and Single Audit compliance. As a testament to his reputation in the not-for-profit community, Ken served on the board of the Center for Nonprofit Management for several years and held the roles of executive committee member, treasurer, and president. Additionally, Ken works with clients in the manufacturing industry.
Prior to joining KraftCPAs in 2006, Ken was an audit manager for a local accounting firm.
- Special Olympics Tennessee, Board & Finance Committee Member
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- AICPA Not-for-Profit Section
- Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants
- The Nonprofit CPAs
- National Organization for Workforce Diversity, Board Member & Treasurer
- MTSU Department of Accounting, Advisory Board Member
- Friends of Bicentennial Capitol Mall State Park, Board of Directors & Treasurer
- Rotary Club of Nashville
- Center for Nonprofit Management, Board Member, Executive Committee Member, Board Chair & Treasurer
- Special Olympics Tennessee, Board Chair & Executive Committee Member
- Leadership Nashville, 2006 Graduate & Education Day Committee
- Nashville Opportunities Industrialization Center, Board Member
- Tennessee Jazz & Blues Society, Board Member & Treasurer
- 20:20 Leadership Alliance, Board Member
- Covenant Baptist Church in Bellevue, Deacon Board & Chair
- Nashville Area Chamber of Commerce, Board Member, NELA Awards & NEXT Awards Volunteer
- Nashville Junior Chamber, President & Treasurer
Other Professional Accomplishments
- Power Leader in Accounting, Nashville Business Journal