Ken Youngstead is a member (owner) in the assurance services department of KraftCPAs. As such, he is responsible for building and maintaining client relationships, overseeing the work of engagement teams, reviewing ongoing work, approving final reports, and presenting our work to clients’ management teams and boards of directors.
As a practice leader of the nonprofit industry team, Ken works extensively with tax-exempt clients, including those that are subject to Governmental Auditing Standards and Single Audit compliance. As a testament to his reputation in the nonprofit community, Ken served on the board of the Center for Nonprofit Management for several years and held the roles of executive committee member, treasurer, and board chair. Additionally, Ken works with clients in the manufacturing industry.
Prior to joining KraftCPAs in 2006, Ken was an audit manager for a local accounting firm.
- Special Olympics Tennessee, Board of Directors, Executive Committee & Finance Committee
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- AICPA Not-for-Profit Section
- Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants
- The Nonprofit CPAs
- National Organization for Workforce Diversity, Board of Directors & Treasurer
- MTSU Department of Accounting, Advisory Board
- Friends of Bicentennial Capitol Mall State Park, Board of Directors & Treasurer
- Rotary Club of Nashville
- Center for Nonprofit Management, Board of Directors, Executive Committee, Board Chair & Treasurer
- Special Olympics Tennessee, Board Chair & Executive Committee
- Leadership Nashville, 2006 Graduate & Education Day Committee
- Nashville Opportunities Industrialization Center, Board of Directors
- Tennessee Jazz & Blues Society, Board of Directors & Treasurer
- 20:20 Leadership Alliance, Board of Directors
- Covenant Baptist Church in Bellevue, Deacon Board & Chair
- Nashville Area Chamber of Commerce, Board of Directors, NELA Awards Volunteer & NEXT Awards Volunteer
- Nashville Junior Chamber, Board President & Treasurer
Other Professional Accomplishments
- Power Leader in Accounting, Nashville Business Journal