Julie Evans is a senior manager in the assurance services department of KraftCPAs. As such, she is responsible for planning and executing engagements, building client relationships, and managing/reviewing the work of other team members, as well as preparing and presenting reports to clients.
Julie works primarily on audits for governmental entities and nonprofit organizations. She has specialized training in and significant experience working with clients subject to Governmental Auditing Standards and Single Audit compliance. In addition, Julie works with clients in the manufacturing/wholesale/distribution (MWD) industry.
Julie began her professional career at KraftCPAs in 1999.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants
- TSCPA Scholarship Committee
- Murfreesboro Parents of Multiples Club, Treasurer
- Learning Matters, Board Member
- Delta Gamma Collegiate Chapter Finance Adviser
- Accounting & Financial Women’s Alliance – Music City Chapter, President, Treasurer & Board Member