Curtis Recker is a senior manager in the tax services department at KraftCPAs. He provides tax compliance, planning, and consulting services for a variety of clients, helps build and maintain client relationships for the department, and manages and reviews the work of others in the department.
Curtis works primarily with clients in the manufacturing/wholesale/distribution (MWD), real estate, and restaurant industries. His background includes corporate tax services for C-corp and pass-through entities, as well as multi-state and international tax experience and valuation services.
Curtis has more than 17 years of experience providing tax services, including three years at a Big Four firm. He joined KraftCPAs in 2022.
- BS in Accounting and Finance, University of Toledo
- Minimum 40 hours per year of continuing professional education
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Ohio Society of CPAs
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts
- University of Toledo Alumni Association, Finance Committee