Amy Greene is a regulatory compliance manager with KraftCPAs. As such, she works exclusively with the firm’s financial institutions clients, providing risk-based compliance review, consulting, and internal audit services for entities of various asset sizes throughout the southeastern United States. In addition, she provides training on related matters for clients to help strengthen their compliance programs. Amy has experience with:
Amy regularly gives presentations on compliance-related topics for employees and management of financial institutions at seminars hosted by KraftCPAs and the Tennessee Bankers Association.
Prior to joining Kraft in 2013, Amy served as a compliance officer with community banks for more than 10 years.
- Tennessee Bankers Association
- American Bankers Association
- Institute of Certified Bankers
- Independent Community Bankers
- ACAMS Middle Tennessee Chapter, Board Member
Other Professional Accomplishments
- ABA Consumer Lending Textbook, Contributing Editor, 2008 & 2012