Amy Greene is a regulatory compliance senior manager with KraftCPAs. She works exclusively with the firm’s financial institutions clients to provide risk-based compliance review, consulting, and internal audit services. She also works with and trains clients to strengthen their compliance programs. Amy has experience with:
Amy is a frequent guest presenter, panelist, and speaker on compliance-related topics for employees and management of financial institutions, including at events hosted by the Tennessee Bankers Association.
Prior to joining Kraft in 2013, Amy was a compliance officer in the banking industry for more than a decade.
- Tennessee Bankers Association
- American Bankers Association
- Institute of Certified Bankers
- Independent Community Bankers
- ACAMS Middle Tennessee Chapter, Board Member
Other Professional Accomplishments
- ABA Consumer Lending Textbook, Contributing Editor, 2008 & 2012