Alex Dawald is a manager in the assurance services department of KraftCPAs. As such, he is responsible for planning and executing engagements, maintaining client relationships, and managing/reviewing the work of other team members, as well as preparing and presenting reports to clients.
Alex primarily focuses on providing audits, reviews, and compilations for clients in the healthcare and manufacturing/wholesale/distribution (MWD) industries. He is also a member of the firm’s employee benefits team.
Alex regularly attends healthcare-specific events and CPE training sponsored by the Nashville Health Care Council, Leadership Health Care, the National CPA Health Care Advisors Association (Rainmaker NicheWorks), and the Tennessee Healthcare Financial Management Association.
Alex, who has more than seven years of experience in public accounting, previously worked for a CPA firm in Minnesota before joining KraftCPAs in 2013.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants
- National CPA Health Care Advisors Association
- Healthcare Financial Management Association
- Leadership Health Care
- The College Bound Athletics Foundation, Board Member
- Habitat for Humanity of Greater Nashville, Volunteer
- Second Harvest Food Bank of Middle Tennessee, Volunteer