Vikki Gray is a senior manager in the assurance services department of KraftCPAs. As such, she is responsible for planning and executing engagements, building client relationships, and managing/reviewing the work of other team members, as well as preparing and presenting reports to clients.
Vikki performs audits, reviews, and compilations for a variety of clients, including manufacturing companies, service providers, investment funds, and nonprofit organizations. Additionally, as a member of the firm’s employee benefits team, she manages the audits of several employee benefit plans. Vikki has more than 10 years of experience in public accounting.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Nashville Philharmonic Orchestra, Board of Directors and Treasurer
- The Modern Quilt Guild, Board of Directors and Treasurer
- Needlink Nashville, Board of Directors, Treasurer and Finance Committee Chair
- KraftCPAs Practice Development Committee, Chair