Ramona is a senior manager in the entrepreneurial services group at KraftCPAs PLLC. She focuses on providing accounting and tax services for construction, real estate, and small business clients in the Chattanooga region. She also has extensive experience providing audit services for a variety of clients.
Ramona has more than 25 years of public accounting experience in auditing, accounting, and tax.
Ramona began her career in public accounting in 1995.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Home Builders Association of Greater Chattanooga, Board Member, Treasurer of the Executive Committee
- Tennessee Technological University, Accounting Advisory Board Member
- Beta Alpha Psi, National College Business Honor Society
- Home Builders Association of Greater Chattanooga, Former Vice President and President of the Associate Council
Other Professional Accomplishments
- Home Builders Association of Greater Chattanooga, 2012, 2016, and 2019 Presidents Award, 2013 Ralph Chumley Service Award, 2010 Associate of the Year Award
- Who’s Who in American Colleges and Universities