Ramona is a senior manager in the KraftCPAs entrepreneurial services department of our Chattanooga office. Prior to KraftCPAs acquisition of Matheney Stees & Associates (MSA), Ramona was an associate director at MSA.
Ramona has more than 25 years of experience in auditing, accounting, and tax, all of which have been in public accounting serving construction, real estate, healthcare, and other industries. Ramona entered public accounting in 1995 with a local firm in Cookeville, Tennessee. After moving to Chattanooga, she accepted a staff position with Hazlett, Lewis, & Bieter, where she rose to the level of senior accountant. She joined MSA in the summer of 2001.
At MSA, her primary focus is in accounting and tax services for construction and real estate clients and for small businesses; in addition, she has been involved in all areas of audit engagements.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Home Builders Association of Greater Chattanooga, Board Member, Treasurer of the Executive Committee
- Tennessee Technological University, Accounting Advisory Board Member
- Beta Alpha Psi, National College Business Honor Society
- Home Builders Association of Greater Chattanooga, Former Vice President and President of the Associate Council
Other Professional Accomplishments
- Home Builders Association of Greater Chattanooga, 2012, 2016, and 2019 Presidents Award, 2013 Ralph Chumley Service Award, and 2010 Associate of the Year Award
- Who’s Who in American Colleges and Universities