Malissa Carr is a senior manager in the entrepreneurial services department of KraftCPAs. Her roles include engagement planning and execution, as well as overseeing and reviewing the work of other team members.
Malissa provides businesses and individuals with services such as tax return preparation, bookkeeping, financial statement preparation, and quarterly and year-end tax planning and consulting. She also assists clients with QuickBooks implementation and training.
She works with a variety of clients, particularly in the entertainment and food service industries.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Bethany Christian Services of Middle Tennessee, Board of Directors
- RSM U.S. Alliance Accelerators
- RSM U.S. Alliance Breakthrough Leadership Institute
- Pathway Women’s Business Center’s Money Smart Series, Presenter