Katie is the director of the advisory services practice at Kraft Healthcare Consulting, LLC, an affiliate of KraftCPAs PLLC, where she focuses on reimbursement and operations. Her job responsibilities consist of reviewing and preparing Medicare and Medicaid cost reports and working with clients on other reimbursement opportunities, such as Disproportionate Share (DSH) and provider-based options. Additionally, Katie performs healthcare operational assessments and operational projects such as reviews of hospital chargemasters and physician fee schedules.
Katie also assists the audit team at KraftCPAs with healthcare-specific financial audits. Prior to joining the KHC team, she interned in the tax department at KraftCPAs.
Professional and Community Service
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants (TSCPA)
- Nashville Health Care Council (NHCC)
- Leadership Health Care
- Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA)
- Progress, Inc., Board Member
Other Professional Accomplishments
- Participated in Kraft Healthcare Consulting’s healthcare delegation to Cuba
- Participated in Leadership Health Care’s delegation to Washington, D.C.
- Partnered with the American Institute for Healthcare Compliance (AIHC) to develop a Medicare/Medicaid cost report boot camp course and the Certified Cost Report Specialist (CCRS) credential.