Katie Reid is the director of the advisory services practice at Kraft Healthcare Consulting, LLC, an affiliate of KraftCPAs PLLC. In this role, Katie oversees reimbursement and operations services. Her responsibilities consist of reviewing and preparing Medicare and Medicaid cost reports and working with clients on other reimbursement opportunities, such as Disproportionate Share (DSH) and provider-based options. Additionally, Katie performs healthcare operational assessments and operational projects such as reviews of hospital chargemasters and physician fee schedules.
Katie also assists the audit team at KraftCPAs with healthcare-specific financial audits. Prior to joining the KHC team in 2014, she was an intern in the tax department at KraftCPAs.
Katie has partnered with the American Institute for Healthcare Compliance (AIHC) to develop a Medicare/Medicaid cost report boot camp course. In addition, she worked with the AIHC to create the Certified Cost Report Specialist (CCRS) credential, as well as its related education and testing.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Nashville Health Care Council
- Leadership Health Care
- Healthcare Financial Management Association
- Progress Inc., Board Member
Other Professional Accomplishments
- Participated in Kraft Healthcare Consulting’s healthcare delegation to Cuba
- Participated in Leadership Health Care’s delegation to Washington, D.C.