Katie Grant, a senior manager in the assurance services department with KraftCPAs, has more than 11 years of public accounting experience. She has been with KraftCPAs since 2011.
In her role, Katie manages various assurance engagements, including financial statement audits and reviews for not-for-profit organizations, manufacturing companies, and service providers.
Professional & Community Service
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- AICPA Not-for-Profit Section, Member
- Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants (TSCPA)
- TSCPA Council Member
- TSCPA Accounting Career Education Committee, Member
- TSCPA, Nashville Chapter, Registration Committee
- STARS Nashville, Board of Directors
- Nashville Symphony’s Crescendo Club, VP of Membership
- Nashville Junior Chamber, Treasurer
- Young Leaders Council