Katie Grant is a senior manager in the assurance services department with KraftCPAs. As such, she is responsible for planning and executing engagements, building client relationships, and managing/reviewing the work of other team members, as well as preparing and presenting reports to clients.
Katie manages various assurance engagements, including financial statement audits and reviews for nonprofit organizations, manufacturing companies, and service providers.
Katie has more than 11 years of public accounting experience. She has been with KraftCPAs since 2011.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- AICPA Not-for-Profit Section
- Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants
- TSCPA Council
- TSCPA Accounting Career Education Committee
- TSCPA, Nashville Chapter, Registration Committee
- STARS Nashville, Board of Directors
- Nashville Symphony’s Crescendo Club, Vice President of Membership
- Nashville Junior Chamber, Treasurer
- Young Leaders Council