Katie Grant is a senior manager in the assurance services department with KraftCPAs. As such, she is responsible for planning and executing engagements, building client relationships, and managing/reviewing the work of other team members, as well as preparing and presenting reports to clients.
Katie manages various assurance engagements, including financial statement audits and reviews for not-for-profit organizations, manufacturing companies, and service providers.
Katie has more than 11 years of public accounting experience. She has been with KraftCPAs since 2011.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- AICPA Not-for-Profit Section
- Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants
- TSCPA Council
- TSCPA Accounting Career Education Committee
- TSCPA, Nashville Chapter, Registration Committee
- STARS Nashville, Board of Directors
- Nashville Symphony’s Crescendo Club, Vice President of Membership
- Nashville Junior Chamber, Treasurer
- Young Leaders Council