Glenn Perdue is the managing member of Kraft Analytics, LLC, an affiliate of KraftCPAs.
Glenn’s valuation experience includes the valuation of businesses, equity interests, intellectual property, and other intangible assets for investment, lending, managerial planning, compliance, accounting, tax, marital dissolution, restructuring, and litigation purposes.
His forensic experience includes work with attorneys related to valuation issues, economic damages, transactional disputes, employment disputes, intellectual property, antitrust analysis, corporate investigations, fraud, financial reconstruction, insurance coverage, computer forensics, and e-discovery. Glenn has been retained as an expert in more than 300 litigation matters and has provided testimony as an expert witness at depositions and in mediations, arbitrations, and federal and state courts before judges and juries.
Glenn’s transaction advisory experience includes valuation, fairness opinions, transaction structuring, Quality of Earnings (QoE) analysis, and other forms of due diligence support related to business sales, asset sales, M&A transactions, equity investments, lending transactions, licensing transactions, and joint venture arrangements.
Other consulting experience includes market entry studies, industry and competitive analysis, business strategy, technology strategy, technology investment analysis, risk analysis, and assistance with raising capital. Glenn has also been appointed as a Trustee and Estate Administrator/Executor.
Glenn began his professional career in the venture capital industry and later became the president of a technology company, which he sold before attending graduate school. Prior to joining Kraft, Glenn led the technology and intellectual property practice at Crowe, and he previously worked at LECG, an international economics and finance consulting firm.
Glenn has more than 30 years of experience working with business owners, executives, attorneys, accountants, and other professionals. Industry experience includes work in information technology (software, hardware, internet, telecommunications); life sciences (pharmaceuticals, biotech, medical devices, medical supplies); healthcare services (hospital, long-term care, ASC, dialysis, home health, physician practices, health insurance, imaging, healthcare IT, EMR, EHR, PBM); music, media, and entertainment; manufacturing, wholesale, and distribution; retail; banking and financial services; construction and real estate; automotive and transportation; professional services; technology; and advertising.
- BioTN Foundation, Inc., Board of Directors, Executive Committee Member, Treasurer
- Life Science Tennessee, Board of Directors, Executive Committee Member, Treasurer, Vice Chair
- National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts
- Licensing Executives Society
- American Bar Association, Associate Member
- Vanderbilt University Center for Technology Transfer and Commercialization, Entrepreneurship Advisory Council Member
- Red Cross of Middle Tennessee, Board of Directors
- University of Tennessee Research Foundation, Board of Directors
- Nashville Technology Council, Board of Directors, Executive Committee Member, Finance Committee Chair
- Nashville Conflict Resolution Center, Board of Directors