Fran Leahy is a tax services senior manager with KraftCPAs. As such, she is responsible for tax return review, tax research, and tax planning. She works exclusively with the firm’s not-for-profit clients.
In addition to her more than 20 years of public accounting experience, Fran has five years of internal audit and reimbursement experience with a national healthcare firm and more than three years as a college-level accounting instructor.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- AICPA Not-for-Profit Section
- Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants
- The Nonprofit CPAs
- NaCoMe Camp & Retreat Center Inc., Board President
- Girl Scouts of Middle Tennessee, Volunteer (2005 – present)
- Girl Scouts of Middle Tennessee, Troop Leader
- NaCoMe Camp & Retreat Center Inc., Treasurer
Other Professional Accomplishments
- Accounting Lecturer at Belmont University & Appalachian State University
- “Telling an Organization’s Story Through Proper 990 Reporting,” TSCPA Governmental and Not-for-Profit Conference, presented in 2017
- “990 Hot Topics for Schools,” NBOA conference at The Harpeth Hall School, presented in 2016
- “What to Do When the IRS Calls,” Arts and Business Council’s Art Crawl, presented in 2015