Fran Leahy is a senior manager with KraftCPAs, where she is responsible for tax review, tax planning, and Form 990 preparation for the firm’s nonprofit clients.
In addition to more than 20 years of public accounting experience, Fran has five years of internal audit and reimbursement experience with a national healthcare firm and more than three years as a collegiate accounting instructor.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- AICPA Not-for-Profit Section
- Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants
- The Nonprofit CPAs
- NaCoMe Camp and Retreat Center Inc., Board President
- Girl Scouts of Middle Tennessee, Volunteer
- Lecturer Belmont University and Appalachian State University, Lecturer
- “Telling an Organization’s Story Through Proper 990 Reporting,” TSCPA Governmental and Not-for-Profit Conference
- “990 Hot Topics for Schools,” NBOA Conference at The Harpeth Hall
- “What to Do When the IRS Calls,” Arts and Business Council’s Art Crawl