Fran Leahy is a tax services senior manager with KraftCPAs. As such, she is responsible for tax return review, tax research, and tax planning. She works exclusively with the firm’s nonprofit clients.
In addition to her more than 20 years of public accounting experience, Fran has five years of internal audit and reimbursement experience with a national healthcare firm and more than three years as a college-level accounting instructor.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- AICPA Not-for-Profit Section
- Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants
- The Nonprofit CPAs
- NaCoMe Camp & Retreat Center Inc., Board President
- Girl Scouts of Middle Tennessee, Volunteer (2005 – present)
- Girl Scouts of Middle Tennessee, Troop Leader
- NaCoMe Camp & Retreat Center Inc., Treasurer
Other Professional Accomplishments
- Accounting Lecturer at Belmont University & Appalachian State University
- “Telling an Organization’s Story Through Proper 990 Reporting,” TSCPA Governmental and Not-for-Profit Conference, presented in 2017
- “990 Hot Topics for Schools,” NBOA conference at The Harpeth Hall School, presented in 2016
- “What to Do When the IRS Calls,” Arts and Business Council’s Art Crawl, presented in 2015