Christi Royer is the human resources firm administrator for KraftCPAs and its affiliate companies. She is responsible for managing the day-to-day HR and administrative functions of the firm.
Christi works closely with the firm’s managing partner, human resources director, and employee benefits manager. Her primary duties include processing bi-monthly payroll for more than 200 employees, PTO administration, oversight of compensation, raises, and bonuses; employee counseling, career development, and retention; and firm policies and procedures. She also assists with new employee onboarding and annual harassment and diversity training.
Christi has more than 17 years of administration experience in public accounting. She previously served as the firm administrator for Carter Lankford CPAs, which merged with Kraft in 2015. She also has almost 10 years of administrative experience in the music industry.
- Master of Organizational Leadership, Trevecca Nazarene University
- B.S., Business Management, University of Phoenix Online
- Continuing professional education in payroll law and human resources management/law
Other Professional Accomplishments
- Kraft Customer Service Award, January 2019
- CPA Firm Management Association
- Society for Human Resource Management
- American Payroll Association
- Middle Tennessee Society for Human Resource Management
- Making Strides Against Breast Cancer, Nashville Chapter, Executive Committee