Tracy Thomas is a member in the assurance services department and a member of the employee benefits team. He has more than 21 years of accounting experience, including four years of private industry experience as an internal auditor and accounting manager prior to entering public accounting more than 17 years ago.
He has extensive experience working with wholesale/distribution, construction and real estate clients and is responsible for the audits of numerous employee benefit plans. His clients include many that have multi-state locations and/or are subsidiaries of foreign-owned companies.
Tracy is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) in Tennessee, Kentucky, Vermont, West Virginia and the District of Columbia. He is also a Registered Qualified Peer Reviewer, a certification given by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA).
Professional and Community Service
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Member
- Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants (TSCPA), Member
- TSCPA Middle Tennessee, Peer Review Committee Chair
- TSCPA, Accounting and Auditing Symposium Committee
- Middle Tennessee Report Acceptance Body, Member
- Associated Builders and Contractors, Member
- Nashville Area Chamber of Commerce Partnership 2020, Economic Development Committee, Member
- Tennessee Art League, Finance Committee, Former Treasurer and Chair
- Nashville Area Chamber of Commerce Partnership 2010, Existing Business Marketing Committee, Former Member
- Nashville Area Habitat for Humanity, Finance Committee
- Nashville Area Habitat for Humanity, Delinquency Committee Chair
- Nashville Area Habitat for Humanity, Board of Directors