Tim is the member-in-charge of KraftCPAs Chattanooga office. Prior to KraftCPAs acquisition of Matheney Stees & Associates (MSA), he was a director at MSA. He oversees the Chattanooga office’s tax department and provides tax and financial solutions for individual and small business clients.
Tim has approximately 36 years of experience in finance, accounting, and taxation, including 29 years in public accounting serving various industries and 7 years as the vice president of finance for a healthcare management company.
During his 24 years with MSA, Tim has assisted clients in starting, operating, and selling their businesses. His primary areas of expertise include: pass-through entities (partnerships, limited liability companies, and subchapter-S corporations), healthcare practices, service businesses, real estate transactions, non-profit entities, and individual tax planning and compliance. He entered public accounting in 1984 with KMG Main Hurdman and remained with the firm through its merger with KPMG Peat Marwick.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Georgia Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Estate Planning Council of Chattanooga
- Life Gate Baptist Church, Treasurer
- Wolf Mountain Christian Camp in Grass Valley, California, Board Member
- Bob Jones University Alumni Association, Life Member
- Estate Planning Council of Chattanooga, President
- Siskin Hospital, Board Member and Finance and Audit Committees Member
- Bob Jones University President’s Advisory Council, Financial and Alumni Advancement Task Forces Member