Stacey Stuhrenberg is a senior consultant in the coding and compliance practice of Kraft Healthcare Consulting, LLC (KHC), an affiliate of KraftCPAs. In this role, she consults with healthcare providers regarding billing and coding compliance, performs coding and documentation audits, and helps educate providers. She also assists clients in improving revenue cycle management and enhancing cash flow. Using her multi-specialty experience, she is able to help solve problems, strengthen client procedures, and turn potential losses into revenue.
Stacey has more than 20 years of experience in the healthcare industry, specializing in revenue cycle management, billing, and evaluation and management coding. Prior to joining KHC, she founded and owned a medical billing company for nearly 14 years. Her previous experience also includes serving for two years as the director of operations at a physician management firm and for three years as a billing manager at Hospital Corporation of America (HCA).
- Medical Group Management Association
- Nashville Medical Group Management Association
- Leadership Health Care
- American Academy of Professional Coders, Nashville Chapter, Education Chair
- On The Avenue, Advisory Board Member
- Goodlettsville Help Center, Volunteer
- Room In The Inn, Volunteer
- Meals on Wheels, Volunteer
Other Professional Accomplishments
- AAPC Certified Physicial Practice Manager Study Guide, Reviewer
- “Getting Your Piece of the Pie,” Nashville Medical News
- Healthcare Helpings: Creating a Culture of Compliance, Panelist
- Healthcare Helpings: Big Reimbursement Changes Are Coming… Are you ready?, Presenter