Ryan Myers is a senior manager in the assurance services department of KraftCPAs. As such, he is responsible for planning and executing engagements, building client relationships, and managing/reviewing the work of other team members, as well as preparing and presenting reports to clients.
Ryan performs a variety of services, including external audits, reviews, agreed-upon procedures, merger & acquisition assistance, due diligence, internal control review engagements, and litigation support.
Ryan is a key member of the firm’s manufacturing/wholesale/distribution (MWD) team, focusing primarily on this industry and serving more than a dozen MWD clients. He has extensive experience with the implementation and testing of internal controls around manufacturing processes, as well as consolidating multi-company, multi-currency entities involved in manufacturing. He has also assisted in structuring recommendations regarding inventory costing and control processes.
His MWD clients have ranged from start-ups to large manufacturers with operations in foreign countries and U.S. subsidiaries of foreign-owned companies. His clients have included food manufacturers, chemical manufacturers, medical equipment manufacturers, paper product distributors, trailer manufacturers, stamping and steel fabricators, and licensed non-apparel distributors, among others.
Ryan also has extensive experience providing assurance services to broker/dealers and investment companies. In addition, as a member of the employee benefits team, he manages multiple benefit plan audits.
Ryan, who has 11 years of experience in public accounting and more than two years in the private sector, joined Kraft in 2008.
Professional and Community Service
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountant
- AICPA Not-for-Profit Section
- Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants
- TSCPA Young CPAs Conference Committee
- TSCPA Scholarship Awards Committee
- TSCPA Nashville Chapter, Board of Directors, Member-At-Large
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- Tennessee Jazz and Blues Society
- Williamson County Young Leaders Council
- Manufacturing CPAs
- KraftCPAs Young Professionals Group, President
- Room in the Inn, Board of Directors