Nancy Mullen is a senior manager with the KraftCPAs assurance services department. As such, she is responsible for planning and executing engagements, building client relationships, and managing/reviewing the work of other team members, as well as preparing and presenting reports to clients.
Nancy is a member of the KraftCPAs financial institutions industry team where she works extensively with such clients on external audits and reviews, internal audits, loan reviews, Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) implementations, and other consulting engagements.
As a member of the employee benefits team, Nancy also has more than 16 years of experience auditing benefit plans, including defined contribution, defined benefit, and ESOP plans.
Nancy has nearly 20 years of public and private accounting experience, including more than three years with a Big Four firm, two years with a regional accounting firm, and two years in a controller position. She joined KraftCPAs in 2007.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Women in Pensions Network, Membership Committee Chair
- Tennessee Bankers Association
- TBA Credit Committee
- Clarksville Young Professionals
- TVet Committee
- The Legion Fund, Advisory Board Member, Executive Committee Member & Compliance Committee Member
- Military Officers Association of America, Surviving Spouse Advisory Committee & Legislative Committee
- Involvement Susan G. Komen for the Cure, Greater Nashville Affiliate, Treasurer, Finance Committee Chair, Board Member & Executive Committee Member
- Gold Star Wives of America Inc., Government Relations Committee
- Operation Stand Down Tennessee Inc., Board of Directors, Treasurer, Finance & Audit Committee, Chair, Clarksville Development Committee Chair, Executive Committee; 401(k) Committee
Other Professional Accomplishments
- Women of Influence Awards, Nashville Business Journal, 2019 Winner
- Nashville Emerging Leader Awards presented by the Nashville Area Chamber of Commerce & YP Nashville, 2016 Winner; 2014 & 2015 Finalist
- 40 Under 40 Awards, Nashville Business Journal, 2015 Winner
- Kentucky Bankers Association 2018 Spring Conference, Speaker