Margaret Scott, who joined KraftCPAs in 2006, has more than 20 years of public accounting experience and nine years of accounting experience in private industry. She is a member of our employee benefits team where she works on various benefit plan audits, including audits of defined contribution, defined benefit, ESOPs, and governmental plans. Margaret also has experience working with a variety of third-party administrators, custodians and ERISA attorneys, as well as accounting and tax experience in the construction industry.
Prior to joining Kraft, Margaret worked at the public accounting firm of Wegmann Dazet & Co. in New Orleans and as the assistant director of accounting for Tulane University.
Professional and Community Service
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants (TSCPA)
- Society of Louisiana Certified Public Accountants (LCPA)
- Middle Tennessee Employee Benefits Council, Executive Vice President (Programs)
- Middle Tennessee Society for Human Resource Management
- TSCPA Employee Benefit Plans Conference Task Force