Kristina Kirby is a senior manager in the assurance services department of KraftCPAs. As such, she is responsible for planning and executing engagements, building client relationships, and managing/reviewing the work of other team members, as well as preparing and presenting reports to clients.
Kristina works extensively with not-for-profit organizations; she has specialized training in and significant experience working with clients who are subject to Single Audit compliance. Additionally, she works with several of the firm’s manufacturing and construction clients.
As a registered qualified peer reviewer, Kristina is also an integral part of our firm’s peer review practice where she and the team evaluate other CPA firms’ system of quality control for their accounting and auditing practice.
Kristina began her professional career at KraftCPAs in 2002.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
- ACFE, Middle Tennessee Chapter
- Center for Nonprofit Management, Board of Directors & Finance Committee Member
- Sexual Assault Center, Board of Directors & Finance Committee Member