Kathryn Beasley is a manager in the assurance services department with KraftCPAs PLLC. She has been with Kraft since 2014 and has more than 11 years of experience in public accounting.
Her duties at Kraft include planning and performing audits, reviews and compilations for a variety of clients. Her areas of specialty include not-for-profit organizations, educational institutions and employee benefits plans.
Professional and Community Service
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Member
- Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants (TSCPA), Member
- Tennessee Justice Center, Board of Directors, Treasurer
- Actors Bridge Ensemble Theatre of Nashville, Inc., Board of Directors, Treasurer
- Arts Build Communities, Volunteer Accountant
- Friends of Nashville Ballet, former Treasurer