Kathryn Beasley is a manager in the assurance services department of KraftCPAs. As such, she is responsible for planning and executing engagements, maintaining client relationships, and managing/reviewing the work of other team members, as well as preparing and presenting reports to clients.
Kathryn focuses primarily on performing audits and reviews for nonprofit organizations, including multiple educational institutions. She also works with a variety of corporate clients. Additionally, as a member of the firm’s employee benefits practice, Kathryn is also the manager on several benefit plan audit engagements.
Kathryn began her career in public accounting in 2006; she has been with Kraft since 2014.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Tennessee Justice Center, Board of Directors, Treasurer
- Actors Bridge Ensemble Theatre of Nashville Inc., Board of Directors, Treasurer
- Arts Build Communities
- KraftCPAs Practice Development Committee
- Friends of Nashville Ballet, Treasurer