Kathryn Beasley is a manager in the assurance services department of KraftCPAs. As such, she is responsible for planning and executing engagements, maintaining client relationships, and managing/reviewing the work of other team members, as well as preparing and presenting reports to clients.
Kathryn focuses primarily on performing audits and reviews for not-for-profit organizations, governmental entities, and educational institutions. As a member of the firm’s employee benefits practice, she is also the manager on several benefit plan audit engagements.
Kathryn began her career in public accounting in 2006; she has been with Kraft since 2014.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Tennessee Justice Center, Board of Directors, Treasurer
- Actors Bridge Ensemble Theatre of Nashville Inc., Board of Directors, Treasurer
- Arts Build Communities
- KraftCPAs Practice Development Committee
- Friends of Nashville Ballet, Treasurer