Jordan Olson is a manager on the KraftCPAs healthcare industry team. He is responsible for reviewing the work of engagement teams; preparing business, individual, and business-related state and federal filings; providing practice management consulting; and preparing financial statements. As a ProAdvisor, Jordan also provides set-up and consulting for QuickBooks accounting packages.
Prior to joining Kraft in 2019, Jordan gained four years of experience as an auditor for a national public accounting firm. He has experience auditing healthcare entities, higher education institutions, nonprofit groups, and organizations subject to the Single Audit Act.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Healthcare Financial Management Association
- National CPA HealthCare Advisors Association
- Leadership Health Care Council
- National Society of Certified Healthcare Business Consultants
- Alzheimer’s Association, Accounting Industry Leadership Council
- Nashville Walk to End Alzheimer’s, Community Engagement
- Tennessee Veterinary Medical Association