Jessica Travis is a coding and compliance supervisor with Kraft Healthcare Consulting, LLC – an affiliate of KraftCPAs PLLC. Jessica provides support services for the healthcare operations and compliance teams at Kraft. She works with various provider types including multi-specialty physician practices, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies, rural health clinics, as well as medical/surgical, psychiatric, rehabilitation and long-term acute care hospitals.
Jessica’s main area of focus is planning and reviewing coding and documentation audits for the compliance team at Kraft. She also works closely with the healthcare operations team in preparing Medicare and Medicaid cost reports and other specialty projects.
Utilizing her marketing background, Jessica also coordinates with the firm’s marketing department by exhibiting at various healthcare association events such as the Hospital Alliance of Tennessee, Tennessee chapter of the Healthcare Financial Management Associate, Nashville Medical Group Managers Association, and the Nashville Health Care Council. As a conscientious member of the Nashville community, Jessica has taken lead roles in Habitat for Humanity projects.
Professional and Community Service
- Healthcare Financial Management Association, Member
- Nashville Health Care Council, Member
- Leadership Health Care (an affiliate of the Nashville Health Care Council), Member
- American Institute of Healthcare Compliance (AIHC)
- Junior League of Savannah
- 1st ABCT, 2-7 Infantry Regiment?s Family Readiness Group, Treasurer and Key Caller
Other Professional Accomplishments
- Nominated for Nashville Business Journal’s 2014 Women of Influence Award