Jessica Travis is a coding and compliance supervisor with Kraft Healthcare Consulting, LLC, an affiliate of KraftCPAs PLLC. Jessica provides support services for the healthcare operations and compliance teams at Kraft. She works with various provider types including multispecialty physician practices, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies, and rural health clinics, as well as medical/surgical, psychiatric, rehabilitation, and long-term acute care hospitals.
Jessica’s main area of focus is planning and reviewing coding and documentation audits for the compliance team at Kraft. She also works closely with the healthcare operations team in preparing Medicare and Medicaid cost reports and other specialty projects.
Utilizing her marketing background, Jessica also coordinates with the firm’s marketing department by exhibiting at various healthcare association events such as the Hospital Alliance of Tennessee, the Tennessee chapter of the Healthcare Financial Management Associate, Nashville Medical Group Management Association, and the Nashville Health Care Council.
- Healthcare Financial Management Association
- Nashville Health Care Council
- Leadership Health Care, Membership Engagement Committee Member
- American Institute of Healthcare Compliance
- American Association for Marriage & Family Therapy
- Psi Chi, The International Honor Society in Psychology
- Chi Sigma Iota, Counseling Academic & Professional Honor Society International
- Delta Kappa, The International Marriage & Family Therapy Honor Society
- Habitat for Humanity, Volunteer
Other Professional Accomplishments
- 2014 Women of Influence Award Nominee, Nashville Business Journal