Jessica Black is a manager on the KraftCPAs healthcare industry team. As such, she is responsible for reviewing the work of staff accountants, preparing business, individual, and other business-related state and federal filings, performing outsourced CFO duties, providing practice management consulting, and preparing financial statements. As a ProAdvisor, Jessica also provides set-up and consulting for QuickBooks accounting packages.
Jessica focuses primarily on our clients in the healthcare industry, including physician practices, behavioral and rehabilitation facilities, oral surgery groups, ophthalmology practices, and dental practices.
Jessica has more than 10 years of experience in public accounting. She previously worked for Carter Lankford CPAs (CLCPAs), which merged with Kraft in 2015. CLCPAs primarily worked with clients in the healthcare industry.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants
- National Society of Certified Healthcare Business Consultants
- American Academy of Professional Coders
- Nashville Medical Group Management Association
- Leadership Health Care
- National CPA Health Care Advisors Association
- Junior Achievement of Middle Tennessee, Volunteer
- The Next Door Financial Literacy Program
- Tennessee Justice Center
- KraftCPAs Practice Development Committee, Chair
Other Professional Accomplishments
- Published in Nashville Medical News