David Lister, a member (owner) in the tax department with KraftCPAs, joined Kraft in 2006. He has approximately 15 years of extensive experience in taxation of corporations, pass through entities and high-net-worth individuals. His experience includes serving clients in a variety of industries, including construction, manufacturing/wholesale/distribution (MWD), financial institutions, family-owned businesses, franchisers and service providers.
In addition to his industry expertise, he also has significant experience assisting clients with mergers, acquisitions and dispositions. David has managed many complex federal and multi-state tax planning, research & compliance engagements, including nexus studies, tax examinations, and client representations for individuals and large to mid-size companies.
Professional and Community Service
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), Member
- Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants (TSCPA), Member
- TSCPA State Taxation Committee
- TSCPA Council Member
- TSCPA Nashville Chapter, Secretary, former Treasurer
- Kiwanis Club of Nashville, Tennessee