Cara Aaron is a senior manager in the assurance services department of KraftCPAs. She has more than 25 years of experience in public accounting.
Cara has provided audits, reviews and compilations for clients in a variety of industries, but primarily focuses on the healthcare industry. She also has extensive experience with employee benefit plan audits. Prior to joining KraftCPAs, Cara previously worked with E&Y for 12 years where she worked almost exclusively in their employee benefits plan audit practice.
Professional and Community Service
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Tennessee Society of Certified Public Accountants (TSCPA), Employee Benefit Task Force Committee
- Nashville Medical Group Management Association (NMGMA)
- Nashville Health Care Council (NHCC)
- Middle Tennessee Society of Human Resources Management (MT|SHRM)
- Learning Matters, Inc., Board Member & Treasurer
- Fannie Battle Home for Children, Committee Member
- National Association of Women Business Owners (NAWBO), Board Member, Treasurer
Other Professional Accomplishments
- Nashville ATHENA Awards, 2018 nominee