America’s “It City” is growing, and so are we.
KraftCPAs PLLC is a thriving, locally owned public accounting firm that delivers innovative accounting, tax, audit and specialized services. As a large but flexible firm based in Nashville, Tenn., we take pride in our comprehensive accounting and advisory services, our deep industry experience, and our steadfast commitment to personal service. We now have more than 200 people working in our Middle Tennessee offices.
If you want a rewarding, vibrant career in one of the state’s largest independent accounting and consulting firms, we want to talk with you. Contact us today.
Email your cover letter and resume to our key contact located in the sidebar.
- Prepare complex federal and state tax returns
- Research tax issues and reach conclusion with adequate technical support
- Apply technical knowledge and work experience to consulting engagements
- Train, mentor, and provide work direction to staff
- Review tax information supplied by client
- Recognize, anticipate, and resolve tax issues; make recommendations
- Market firm services to existing and prospective clients
- Meet productivity and efficiency standards
- Commitment to outstanding client service
- Experience in corporate, partnerships and individual returns
- A minimum of 3 years of experience performing tax services in a CPA firm
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- CPA or actively working toward achieving license
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment when needed
KraftCPAs Benefit Highlights
- Dress for your day
- CPA exam bonus
- Paid maternity/paternity/adoption leave
- Mentor programs
- Young professionals program