America’s “It City” is growing, and so are we.
KraftCPAs PLLC is a thriving, locally owned public accounting firm that delivers innovative accounting, tax, audit and specialized services. As a large but flexible firm based in Nashville, Tenn., we take pride in our comprehensive accounting and advisory services, our deep industry experience, and our steadfast commitment to personal service. We now have more than 200 people working in our Middle Tennessee offices.
If you want a rewarding, vibrant career in one of the state’s largest independent accounting and consulting firms, we want to talk with you. Contact us today.
Email your cover letter and resume to our key contact located in the sidebar.
- Manage a client base potentially consisting of corporations, partnerships, trusts, estates, and individuals.
- Serve as a technical resource to the firm and its clients.
- Manage the work flow, including proper delegation to staff according to their experience and capabilities, and coordination with partners on all phases of the engagement.
- Proactive effort to develop new business with both current and prospective clients.
- Provide overall leadership, supervision, training, and performance feedback to staff.
- Review the tax working papers and determine that the engagement has been performed in accordance with professional standards and the terms of the arrangement letter.
Essential Job Requirements
- 5-7 years of public accounting tax experience
- An active CPA license is required
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting is required
- Master’s or Graduate level degree in Taxation is preferred
- Thorough knowledge of the tax reporting process
- Strong skills in research and writing are essential
- Strong skills in general accounting
KraftCPAs Benefit Highlights
- Dress for your day
- Paid maternity/paternity/adoption leave
- Mentor programs
- Young professionals program
Now in its third generation of owners, KraftCPAs has demonstrated successful succession planning, which contributes to the strength of the firm and the consistently high level of personal service our clients enjoy.