You’ve probably heard the news: Music City is the new “It City.” Business is booming. Contractors are building. Homes are selling. Restaurants are opening. Nashville is growing. And so are we.
For small to mid-size businesses in Middle Tennessee, Kraft Technology Group (KTG) is a leading technology productivity firm. We provide a full range of secure IT solutions that are designed to increase productivity, enhance workflow optimization, and provide consistent uptime for our clients.
KTG was established more than 25 years ago. KTG is also backed by our parent company, KraftCPAs, which has a successful track record of more than 60 years of serving local businesses in the Nashville area.
Email your cover letter and resume to our key contact located in the sidebar.
- Provide ongoing support and resolution of IT related issues involving Microsoft’s core business applications, as well as virtual environments built on Microsoft, Citrix and VMWare
- Provide ongoing support and resolution of IT related issues involving Microsoft’s core business applications.
- Support of various cloud-based solutions such as Office365 and Azure
- Provide Tier 2 troubleshooting support of WAN and LAN connectivity, Firewalls, routers, and Wi-Fi.
- Provide professional and positive client communication, set proper client expectations, and maintain appropriate documentation related to all service requests
- Serve as a liaison between our clients and their IT vendors to resolve issues
- Provide recommendations regarding our service processes
- Work with the team to deliver customer solutions and service within service-level agreements
- Provide on-the-job training to new team members
- Enter all time and expenses as they occur.
- Continue education and technical knowledge through earning industry certifications
- Rotational on-call schedule
Essential Job Requirements
- Degree or diploma in computer science, management information systems or a related field is desired.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in technical support with a strong technical diagnosis ability
- Minimum of 2 years’ Customer Service experience
- At least one basic industry certifications, such as CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, CompTIA Security+, or Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) or equivalent (must be obtained within 6 months of hire).
Desired Technical Experience
- Intermediate understanding of Windows OS and macOS
- Intermediate knowledge including Network hardware (cabling, routers, switches, etc)
- Good understanding of Network Protocols and their meaning.
- Experience with Active Directory environments
- Experience utilizing basic command within Windows OS and macOS
- Experience with ConnectWise Manage and Automate Experience
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications.
- Discounted health insurance (medical, vision, and dental).
- Fun working environment and culture.
- Great opportunity for advancement.
- Mileage and mobile phone reimbursement.
Salary is commensurate with experience and includes an excellent benefits package. Kraft Technology Group invests strongly in its employees, providing the latest tools, training, and certification.