You’ve probably heard the news: Music City is the new “It City.” Business is booming. Contractors are building. Homes are selling. Restaurants are opening. Nashville is growing. And so are we.
We are hiring a seasonal tax manager in our Nashville office from mid-January to mid-April.
Email your cover letter and resume to our key contact located in the sidebar.
- Review a variety of tax returns consisting of corporations, partnerships, trusts, estates, and individuals.
- Serve as a technical resource to the firm and its clients.
- Manage the work flow, including proper delegation to staff according to their experience and capabilities, and coordination with partners on all phases of the engagement.
- Provide overall leadership, supervision, training, and performance feedback to staff.
Essential Job Requirements
- Tax return review experience
- 5 or more years of public accounting tax experience
- CPA license
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Thorough knowledge of the tax reporting process
- The ability to conduct required research efficiently to reach technical conclusion
- Strong skills in general accounting
Salary is commensurate with experience.