America’s “It City” is growing, and so are we.
KraftCPAs PLLC is a thriving, locally owned public accounting firm that delivers innovative accounting, tax, audit and specialized services. As a large but flexible firm based in Nashville, Tenn., we take pride in our comprehensive accounting and advisory services, our deep industry experience, and our steadfast commitment to personal service. We now have more than 200 people working in our Middle Tennessee offices.
IT Assurance and Consulting Experienced Staff Associate
KraftCPAs is recruiting for the fastest growing service area in our firm. We are looking for an enthusiastic self-starter with prior IT audit and consulting experience in either a public accounting or in-house internal audit environment. There will be opportunity for this person to move up quickly with proper experience, motivation, and ability to train.
Email your cover letter and resume to our key contact located in the sidebar.
- Work with other IT assurance team members to plan, budget, and execute an effective IT assurance and consulting engagement
- Plan and execute value-adding IT control, compliance, security, and/or operational audits; develop formal reports to meet client deadlines
- Analyze results of audit procedures and testing to assess risks and provide recommendations for corrective action
- Train new IT audit staff and interns while on the job
- Perform System and Organization Control (SOC) 1, 2 & 3 examinations for significant financial and IT-related services
- Conduct Sarbanes-Oxley compliance testing
- Demonstrate an understanding of key audit areas, including but not limited to: Information Security & Privacy, Networks (LAN/WAN, Wireless, VPN), Database Administration, Computer Operations, System Development and Maintenance, Physical Security, Logical Security, and Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery
- Develop relationships with IT clientele
- Market services to prospective clients
- Self-manage work against proper job budget
The candidate we are seeking should possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s (minimum) and/or master’s (preferred) degree in accounting and/or information systems, or a related field
- Public accounting and/or corporate in-house IT internal audit experience
- CPA, CIA, CISA, CISSP, and/or CRISC certifications (preferred)
- Minimum of 2-3 years of progressive professional IT audit experience
- Experience with SOC attestation standards and Sarbanes-Oxley IT controls
- Specific experience with financial institutions and/or healthcare entities is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to develop relationships with both internal and external clients
- Ability to travel up to 20 percent
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to manage shifting priorities, demands and timeliness through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial
Salary is commensurate with experience and includes an excellent benefits package. KraftCPAs provides an outstanding track for advancement through the partner level. KraftCPAs invests strongly in its employees, providing the latest tools, training, and certification.