America’s “It City” is growing, and so are we.
KraftCPAs PLLC is a thriving, locally owned public accounting firm that delivers innovative accounting, tax, audit and specialized services. As a large but flexible firm based in Nashville, Tenn., we take pride in our comprehensive accounting and advisory services, our deep industry experience, and our steadfast commitment to personal service. We now have more than 200 people working in our Middle Tennessee offices.
If you want a rewarding, vibrant career in one of the state’s largest independent accounting and consulting firms, we want to talk with you. Contact us today.
Email your cover letter and resume to our key contact located in the sidebar.
- Perform year-end accounting & tax engagements independently & efficiently
- Provide consistent high-quality work product with attention to detail
- Work independently with clients in their office to assist with month end/year end closing and accounting issues
- Prepare tax returns and provide tax planning services
- 4-6 years of public accounting experience
- An active CPA license is required
- Strong QuickBooks knowledge
- Experience with Peachtree, Microsoft Office, and ProFx
- Experience working with small to medium size businesses
- Ability to juggle multiple projects efficiently
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting is required
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Strong skills in general accounting & tax return preparation is required