America’s “It City” is growing, and so are we.
KraftCPAs PLLC is a thriving, locally owned public accounting firm that delivers innovative accounting, tax, audit and specialized services. As a large but flexible firm based in Nashville, Tenn., we take pride in our comprehensive accounting and advisory services, our deep industry experience, and our steadfast commitment to personal service. We now have more than 200 people working in our Middle Tennessee offices.
If you want a rewarding, vibrant career in one of the state’s largest independent accounting and consulting firms, we want to talk with you. Contact us today.
Email your cover letter and resume to our key contact located in the sidebar.
Candidate will be joining a growing accounting services team – working with small business clients in the office and in the field. You may be responsible for everything from paying client bills and recording activity after-the-fact to financial statement and tax return preparation. Candidate must have enough experience to be able to train and advise clients (or their staff) on all areas of accounting, tax, and general business concepts.
- Strong accounting skills including financial statement preparation, maintaining cash and accrual basis general ledgers
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience doing accounting services and tax work with a CPA firm
- Tax return preparation experience
- Strong communication skills, attention to detail, and multitasking abilities highly desired
- Self-motivated, driven individual that can work independently but is also a team player
- Strong QuickBooks knowledge, Peachtree, Microsoft Office, ProFx experience
- CPA or CPA candidate