KraftCPAs is conducting a search for an accounting manager for one of our clients.
The accounting manager develops controls necessary for the proper conduct of the business, maintains accurate records, and assists in the monitoring/maintenance of data processing to accomplish the dealership’s objectives. Company is located in Nashville, TN but has operations in other states. This position reports to the Chief Financial/Operations Manager.
Email your cover letter and resume to our key contact located in the sidebar.
Responsibilities for the Accounting Manager
- Supervising and developing business office staff whether in Nashville or other locations. This includes and is not limited to AP, inventory, and AR functions
- Responsible for reconciliations for all general ledger accounts.
- Establishes procedures and maintains bank account reconciliation.
- Assisting in preparing financial statements in accordance with GAAP and within established timelines
- Completing end-of-month accounting reports as assigned, such as monthly sales and use tax returns
- Prepares any needed bank reports to support finance relationships
- Maintaining an effective cash management system
- Assisting in completion of periodic reviews and audits
- Provides assistance and acts as backup for HR/payroll/admin activities.
- Accounting: 2 years (Required)
- Supervisory: 2 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Master’s/Advanced Degree (Preferred)