Smart Exit Planning – Learn The Right Succession Moves For Your Business
Business owners who do not consider exit or succession planning long before they actually consider exiting are facing the risk that they won’t achieve their goals. Learn how an early focus on the valuation and analysis of the potential exit options can help maximize value and reduce risks once the business owner reaches the right time for exit.
- Do you know where you stand with your exit plans?
- Are you properly prepared?
Join Kraft Asset Management, LLC on November 6 for this free discussion led by 2nd Generation Capital’s Dana Holmes on how to build a plan for your future.
4:00 – 4:30 pm – Sign-in and networking
4:30 – 6:00 pm – Seminar
- Why do I need to know the market value of my business if I don’t plan to sell it soon?
- Why do I need a succession plan if I’m not planning to retire soon?
- What is the value gap? What is the difference between market value and net-to-pocket?
- How do I address the value gap?
- Are there strategies I can use now that will increase future value?
- What are the other value issues that I should consider – risks I should address?
- Are there ways to enhance my net-to-pocket?
- How can I turn this awareness into a plan with actionable items I can address?
- Are there contingencies I should plan for now?
- A change in my health
- A change in my management team or other shocks to my company/industry
- An unsolicited offer from a buyer for my company
- Are my financial plans, my legal plans and my business plans linked?
- Does anyone understand my entire plan and/or my wishes so that they can be carried out if I am disabled?
- How does this impact my value or my risks?
- If I were to choose a near-term exit, is my company ready? How do you know?
- Are there steps I should take now to increase my success in an exit transaction – whether internal (to family or insiders) or external (to outsiders)?
This event qualifies for one hour of CPE. Please see our CPE policies.