Turnaround & Restructuring Services
Even the best players miss occasionally
Even the best players miss shots occasionally. The same is true of good businesses. That’s why in business, as in basketball, you need to have great re-bounders on your team — to help you regroup when necessary and prepare for a second chance at success.
Together with our affiliate, 2nd Generation Capital, Kraft has a team of professionals who can help a business regroup (financially and organizationally). Our team includes highly skilled professionals who have experience in business insolvency, debt restructuring and other reorganization matters.
Our team leaders have advised operating companies on a variety of critical issues, such as:
- Financial and operational improvement
- Dispute resolution
- Business combinations
- Regulatory challenges
Our forensic accounting capabilities have become a significant component of many advisory projects in recent years.
Insolvency and reorganization services include:
- Turnaround management
- Restructuring of debt and equity
- Debtor reorganizations & liquidations
- Creditor support for lenders & committees
- Interim & permanent management placement
- Forensic accounting and electronic discovery
- M&A due diligence & advisory
- Litigation & dispute resolution
- Expert reports & testimony
- Negotiation support